Boy's Lacrosse ClinicsProfessional instruction from coaches experienced at developing great LAX players. Develop and refine fundamentals key to success: stickwork (basic and advanced), defensive technique, attack tactics, face-offs and more.
Boys Lacrosse Skills Clinic
Professional instruction from coaches experienced at developing great lax players. Develop and refine fundamentals key to success: stickwork (basic and advanced), defensive technique, attack tactics, face-offs and more.
Girls Lacrosse ClinicsRun by top coaches and trainers from the top local clubs and colleges, a great program for aspiring female lacrosse athletes.
Girls Lacrosse Clinics
Run by Coach John Callanan, Director – Girls Varsity Head Coach, Suffern High SChool, Empire State Games and US Lacrosse, National School Girls Tournament. Solid fundamental training essential for player development. Ground Balls, possession, catching, passing, shooting, checking, switching hands, quick sticking, tactical and more.
Lacrosse Leagues & Tournaments
Lacrosse LeaguesThe Superdome 2018 Winter Lacrosse League is now posted. The season runs 8 weeks, two weeks longer than 2017!.
Boys Lacrosse League
- 8 game season (2 more than 2017)!
- More touches, less players, extended game time, grade specific.
- Grades 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, High School A, High School B!
- 7v7 (7 and a keeper)!
- 55 minute game time!
- Players without teams can join our House Team
Lacrosse Tournaments12/18 - Superdome Winter Tournament - As of now, the only way to enter this tournament is as an free entry as part of our winter league season.
Lacrosse Camps - Summer EditionNorth Jersey’s Premier Lacrosse Camp returns this summer, only at the Superdome! Perfect for the beginning to intermediate level player!
Lacrosse Camp – Summer Edition
- By the week or per day
- Campers are placed into groups based on age and ability
- Run by experienced, high quality lacrosse coaches and instructors!
- Indoor and outdoor turf fields - weather protected, air conditioned
- Safe protected facility, fully staffed
- Ages 6 to 12
- Optional hot lunch available