Field Hockey Training
Grab your stick and enjoy the ideal field hockey surface—smooth, level state-of-the-art turf. Guaranteed field time, guaranteed great conditions in a first-class facility!
Field Hockey Summer CampRising Freshman and High School - Ages 13-17 The camp will prepare incoming freshman and current high school players for hockey preseason this coming summer.
Field Hockey Summer Camp – Rising Freshman and High School
REGISTRATION CLOSED Rising Freshman and High School Ages 13-17 This camp will be led by program director, Amy Tripold and assisted by current college hockey players. The camp will prepare incoming freshman and current high school players for hockey preseason this coming summer. They will be taught what to expect and how to get into good physical shape. We will focus on enhancing player's’ current stick skills, tactical game play, and offensive and defensive strategies. This is designed to help players improve and to help them prepare for their upcoming seasons. The girls will be taught new skills and strategies and how to implement them into their game play. Equipment Needed: stick, shin guards, goggles, and mouthguard
Field Hockey Summer Camp BeginnerThis camp is geared towards novice players and those with little experience.
Field Hockey Summer Camp – Beginner
REGISTRATION CLOSED Summer Field Hockey Camp This camp will be led by program director, Amy Tripold and assisted by current college hockey players. This camp is geared towards novice players and those with little experience. We will focus on the development and application of basic field hockey skills. Each day, players will get the opportunity to practice their skills in drills and small sided games. The girls will be taught how to properly exercise and prepare for playing at the higher grade levels. Coaches may split players into two groups for more specialized attention based on grade or ability. Equipment Needed: stick, shin guards, goggles, and mouthguard. We will have extra sticks available for use.
Leagues & Tournaments
Amy Tripold - Program Director
- Current middle school physical education teacher
- Has 3 years experience as a high school physical education teacher and coach
- played collegiate field hockey at Springfield College
- Currently in her 3rd season as the assistant coach at Ramapo College
- Coached the u19 Rockland Tsunami field hockey club team for 2 years
- Head Coach of the Neptune high school field hockey program
- Has experience coaching middle school and high school clinics
- was a 4 year Varsity starter at Pope John XXIII Regional High School in Sparta, NJ.
- was named Team Defensive MVP 2010-2011, and Second Team All-Conference in 2011, as well as team captain 2011.
- She attended Ramapo College of New Jersey as a transfer where she started as back and midfield.
- She was named captain in 2015, and led the team in assists in 2015.
- She played field hockey all four years at Middletown High School South in Middletown, NJ as a defender.
- was named defender of the year in 2010 and 2011.
- She attends Ramapo College of New Jersey and played field hockey all four years as a sweeper.
- She was named captain in 2015 and lead the team in defensive saves in 2014 and 2015.
- She was also in top 3 in the NJAC for defensive saves in 2012, 2014 and 2015.