About our Facilities
Superdome Sports is the Premier training facility in New Jersey. The Superdome offers 160,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor sports turf on a 23 acre sporting campus. With its state-of-the-art climate controlled venues, innovative programs, expert instruction and a considerate, knowledgeable staff, the Superdome is committed to providing an environment which is always safe, clean, and friendly. The Superdome prides itself on being a superior facility that offers athletes of all ages the very best training environment twelve months per year.
- State-of-the art 23 acres sports campus with 160,000 sq. ft of indoor and outdoor turf!
- A climate-controlled, 67 feet tall, 82,000 sq. ft indoor sports dome with four massive playing fields lined for soccer, lacrosse, & field hockey and others!
- Outdoor Turf Field for soccer, lacrosse, & field hockey!
- Host the largest and most premier youth & adult sports programs in country!
- Perfect for tournaments, leagues, showcases, combines, & competitions!
- Energy Zone Cafe with free WIFI!
- Full and modern Arcade!
- Party Room/Lobby!
- Men’s/Women’s Locker Rooms!
Client Referrals & Feedback
“Your instructors/leaders were very enthusiastic and created a terrific environment for all the events that we planned out on the field.”