About our Facilities
Superdome Sports is the Premier training facility in New Jersey and Southern New York. The Superdome offers 160,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor sports turf on a 13 acre sporting campus. Our facility features 80 foot ceiling heights with no columns or walls in the Superdome. With its state-of-the-art climate controlled venues, the Superdome’s boasts innovative programs, classes and clinics, expert instruction by our considerate staff! The Superdome environment is safe, clean, and friendly. The Superdome prides itself on being a superior facility that offers athletes of all ages the very best training environment twelve months per year.
- State-of-the-Art 13 acre sports campus with approximately 140,000 sq. ft of indoor and outdoor turf! 80 foot celings with out walls or columns. The Superdome boasts more than a full football field worth of indoor turf, which is easily divided by nets into smaller training and playing areas. The Superdome also has large outdoor turf field directly adjacent to the indoor facility when the weather is compliant and teams would like to get outside.
- A climate-controlled, 82,000 sq. ft indoor sports dome with four massive playing fields lined for soccer, lacrosse, & field hockey and others! 80 foot tall ceilings! No columns or walls!
- Outdoor Turf Field for soccer, lacrosse, flag football, ultimate frisbee, field hockey and more!
- Host the largest and most premier youth & adult sports programs in country!
- Routinely host to large college combines and showcases, birthday parties, bar & bat mitzvahs, fund raises, and other special events!
- Perfect for tournaments, leagues, showcases, combines, & competitions!
- Energy Zone Cafe with free WIFI!
- Full and modern Arcade!
- Party Room/Lobby!
- Men’s/Women’s Locker Rooms and Bathrooms!
Client Referrals & Feedback
“Thank you! Steven and James loved Camp 🙂
Please let Pete know that we are thankful for having these awesome coaches 🙂 , kids had fun 🙂
“We were here today for a 6 year old’s birthday party. The Superdome is huge! Great space for the kids to run around and scream as loud as they want… Awesome way to get the kids active and interacting with each other.
After all the activities, we left the dome to go into their party room for pizza and cake. After eating, the kids were given tokens to play in the small arcade next door. Overall, the party was a hit!”
“The coaches seem well schooled in fundamentals and my 8 year old is well challenged in his 2 – one hour weekly sessions… This program is a nice way to reinforce the skills they learned in summer and fall. Plus, the facility itself is first rate and, most importantly for me, it serves decent coffee.”
“Your instructors/leaders were very enthusiastic and created a terrific environment for all the events that we planned out on the field.”