About our Facilities
Superdome Sports is the Premier training facility in New Jersey and Southern New York. The Superdome offers 160,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor sports turf on a 13 acre sporting campus. With its state-of-the-art climate controlled venues, the Superdome’s boasts innovative programs, classes and clinics, expert instruction by our considerate staff! The Superdome environment is safe, clean, and friendly. The Superdome prides itself on being a superior facility that offers athletes of all ages the very best training environment twelve months per year.
- State-of-the art 13 acre sports campus with approximately 140,000 sq. ft of indoor and outdoor turf! The Superdome boasts more than a full football field worth of indoor turf, which is easily divided by nets into smaller training and playing areas. The Superdome also has large outdoor turf field directly adjacent to the indoor facility when the weather is compliant and teams would like to get outside.
- A climate-controlled, nearly 80 feet tall, 82,000 sq. ft indoor sports dome with four massive playing fields lined for soccer, lacrosse, & field hockey and others!
- Outdoor Turf Field for soccer, lacrosse, flag football, ultimate frisbee, field hockey and more!
- Host the largest and most premier youth & adult sports programs in country!
- Routinely host to large college combines and showcases, birthday parties, bar & bat mitzvahs, fund raises, and other special events!
- Perfect for tournaments, leagues, showcases, combines, & competitions!
- Energy Zone Cafe with free WIFI!
- Full and modern Arcade!
- Party Room/Lobby!
- Men’s/Women’s Locker Rooms!
Client Referrals & Feedback
“Your instructors/leaders were very enthusiastic and created a terrific environment for all the events that we planned out on the field.”